Nominations are now closed.
Nominations Due: June 15, 2020
Applications & References Due: June 30, 2020
Second Week in August 2020
Announcement of Selected Class: October 2020
As the Eisenhower Series grows, so do nominations and the number of women who are eager to be part of each class. Therefore, it is both an honor and a privilege to be nominated and to be selected.
Please be aware that attendance at ALL class sessions is mandatory to be eligible for graduation.
Consider all obligations and criteria for class membership prior to joining the Series. If interested in participating, visit with any Series alumnus or board member. You may also request that a local, state or national political office holder, appointee or activist nominates you. In fact, any registered Republican can nominate a potential member and you can self-nominate as well.
The following is our nomination process:
- Online Nomination (preferred) — We encourage nominations to be made through this website through.
- See curriculum and schedule information by reviewing the Class Curriculum page.
- Printed and Mailed Applications — Nominees will be contacted and asked to complete an application and submit references.
- Applications will be accepted online only.
- Recommendations must be provided with application. Please have your reference complete the Recommendation Form in a timely manner.