If you have been nominated you may submit your application online:
- Online Applications — You may submit your online application through this website by midnight, June 30, 2020 when nominations are open in early 2020.
Expectations for Applicants:
- Only registered Republican women living in the state of Kansas will be considered for selection.
- Please do not include materials other than those requested. (Do not send a photo.)
- Each applicant must include a recommendation. The recommendation may come from the person who nominated you or from any other fellow Republican. Please ask your reference to complete the Recommendation Form online.
- If your reference prefers to submit the recommendation form via email, please instruct the person writing your recommendation to email the recommendation directly to the Series, no later than June 30, 2020.
- As part of the application process you must be available for a personal interview the first week of August in either Topeka or Wichita. Interviews will be conducted by members of the Board of Governors. Please indicate your interview location preference on application. If you are unable to attend the interview on the appointed date, it is your responsibility to arrange an interview with members of the Board of Governors in your area prior to that date.
- Members of the Board of Governors and the Honorary Board of Governors reserve the right to choose program participants based on basic selection criteria. Preference will be given to those candidates who the board members believe will most likely utilize their leadership skills and apply the benefits of the Series in the political arena.
Privacy Notice: All information provided through the nomination and application process is confidential, shared only with the current members of the Board of Governors and the Honorary Board of Governors.
Expectations for Class Members:
- To participate, you must make appropriate arrangements to attend all Series functions. Most sessions are scheduled for Saturdays. Corresponding social events and other events may also be scheduled prior to or after each session.
- Attendance at all sessions is mandatory to be eligible for graduation.
- Selected class members are required to provide a high quality digital photograph for marketing purposes.
- Each class member is responsible for paying a class registration fee of $125 prior to the first session.
- Each class member is responsible for all travel expenses to attend the class sessions.
- All class members are highly encouraged to travel to Washington D.C. to attend the annual National Excellence in Public Service Series meeting. The Series pays for the cost of your meals and the national meeting registration. Lodging and transportation are each member’s responsibility.