Welcome to the Eisenhower Series
Welcome to the Dwight D. Eisenhower Excellence in Public Service Series.
Our mission is to prepare Republican women to seek greater involvement in leadership, government and politics.
To enhance the Republican Party by expanding the number of Kansas Republican women who serve in elected office, on boards and commissions, and hold key positions on campaign, political and government staffs.
- Increase women’s engagement and participation in Kansas politics;
- Learn about our state and its diverse and unique communities;
- Learn how our state as a whole contributes and provides for the well-being of its citizens;
- Become an active alumnae serving the community;
- Participate in future Eisenhower Series Sessions;
- Join the Board as a committee member; and
- Nominate other outstanding women for possible inclusion in future Eisenhower Series classes.
We invite you to learn more about the series and ways you can become involved in the Kansas Republican Party. You are also invited to nominate an oustanding woman to be included in the next Eisenhower Series class. Together, we can truly make a positive difference in the life of our nation.
Learn More | Meet Our Current Class